The oenophile's match for precise dual wine preservation
The 24" Marvel Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator offers two independently-controlled compartments for 40 bottles of wine. Not only can you store both red and white wine in one elegant presentation, but you can also opt to program one zone for long-term storage and the other at serving temperature.
- Two independently-controlled temperature compartments offer dual options for storing and serving: the top between 55° F and 62° F and the bottom between 45° F and 55° F
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, safely bringing wine to temperature without compromising integrity
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light, while conserving energy
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity, stores 40 bottles of wine total
- Upper zone includes (3) 8-bottle roller-glide full wine racks
- Lower zone includes (1) 8-bottle roller-glide full wine rack and (2) 4-bottle roller-glide half-depth wine racks
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks safely cradle each wine bottle
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 45°F to 55°F in the lower zone and 55°F to 62°F in the upper zone
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Two-stage, white theater LED lighting and midnight black interior and natural maple shelf fronts, stainable to match cabinetry
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable up to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to 40 bottles total Storage Configuration Upper zone:
(3) 8-bottle roller-glide wine racksLower zone:
(1) 8-bottle roller-glide wine rack
(2) 4-bottle half depth roller-glide wine racks Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.